Where have I been???
I know, I've been so good with keeping up on this journal, and then I fall off the face of the earth. No, I'm not in jail, on the run, hunched over at some bar or anything like that. I've just been SOOOOO busy that I have had no time (or much energy left) to give you updates lately!
BUT, here is one promise I'll make to your right now. I'm going to be updating this journal all weekend, because the time has come for THE BIG RACE in Washington DC! There are so many exciting things that will be going on, but I won't get into that now. You'll just have to check back and find out what I've been up to behind the scenes lately!
Until then, thank you ALL for your support. It has kept me going through thick and thin!!!


Elly Bundesen and Lucas Swiecicki, rest in peace. I race for you and all others who have battled against the terrible thing we know as cancer.
BUT, here is one promise I'll make to your right now. I'm going to be updating this journal all weekend, because the time has come for THE BIG RACE in Washington DC! There are so many exciting things that will be going on, but I won't get into that now. You'll just have to check back and find out what I've been up to behind the scenes lately!
Until then, thank you ALL for your support. It has kept me going through thick and thin!!!


Elly Bundesen and Lucas Swiecicki, rest in peace. I race for you and all others who have battled against the terrible thing we know as cancer.
Comments