September 5: BHAG has been met!
If you are wondering what a BHAG is, it's a Big Hairy Audacious Goal. One of my obligations when I signed up for this deal was to help riase $3,800 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Well, I've always loved helping out a good cause and can personally relate to this one because of the loss of dear loved ones, so I set the goal to $5,000. I am happy to announce that as of this week, with the help of a lot of wonderful supporters like you, I have formally hit that goal. (See for yourself! Go to my official page at http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/duncan ).
It's so encouraging to receive so much support for such a good cause, and if you are one of the contributors, I hope you feel as good about your donation as I do. It would be so wonderful if we can soon see a cure for this terrible disease.
I will soon be posting the names of loved ones who have won, lost, or are fighting the battle against blood cancers. If you would like your loved one's name on this list, please let me know by either leaving a comment here or by emailing me directly at aduncan@pmvtech.com.
Thank you for helping me reach one finish line. From what I've heard, the race on September 29th is the easy part (though I think the jury is still out on that one).
-----------
Check out my progress at:
http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/DunCAN
It's so encouraging to receive so much support for such a good cause, and if you are one of the contributors, I hope you feel as good about your donation as I do. It would be so wonderful if we can soon see a cure for this terrible disease.
I will soon be posting the names of loved ones who have won, lost, or are fighting the battle against blood cancers. If you would like your loved one's name on this list, please let me know by either leaving a comment here or by emailing me directly at aduncan@pmvtech.com.
Thank you for helping me reach one finish line. From what I've heard, the race on September 29th is the easy part (though I think the jury is still out on that one).
-----------
Check out my progress at:
http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/DunCAN
Comments