Sneek Peak of the Wildflower Race
I found this video during my lunch hour on the 2007 Wildflower Race. This is the same race that I will be participating in through Team in Training. Here, you can get a glimpse of what I'll be enduring come May. Though this is still over six months away, I started getting really excited when I saw this video!
Well, until I found THIS video. This is the infamous Lynch Hill, filmed from the front seat of a pick-up truck during a Team in Training weekend...This hill is the "big one" that we have to conquer during the bike portion of the course. It's a 7-mile incline. My legs are sore already...I'd better start training.
-------------
Help me in my mission to raise $4,000 in the fight against cancer!
Check out my progress at my new web page!!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/andi
Well, until I found THIS video. This is the infamous Lynch Hill, filmed from the front seat of a pick-up truck during a Team in Training weekend...This hill is the "big one" that we have to conquer during the bike portion of the course. It's a 7-mile incline. My legs are sore already...I'd better start training.
-------------
Help me in my mission to raise $4,000 in the fight against cancer!
Check out my progress at my new web page!!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/andi
Comments
BT