Mission 2009 -- A reflection on why I do what I do.
2009. A year of renewal, a year of growth. This video shows why I can't help but be active with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
I'm thankful to be able to help this awesome cause once again. In 2009, one of my resolutions once again is to raise $5,000 for everyone who is fighting blood cancers. My intention is to reach this goal by my 40th birthday (March 5). Please join me in my quest by donating directly to LLS on my personalized web page -- it's a great way to start the new year right.
On behalf of all of those who have fought blood cancers and for those who are just starting the battle, THANK YOU. Your help DOES make a difference!
I'm thankful to be able to help this awesome cause once again. In 2009, one of my resolutions once again is to raise $5,000 for everyone who is fighting blood cancers. My intention is to reach this goal by my 40th birthday (March 5). Please join me in my quest by donating directly to LLS on my personalized web page -- it's a great way to start the new year right.
On behalf of all of those who have fought blood cancers and for those who are just starting the battle, THANK YOU. Your help DOES make a difference!
Comments