My full plate.
"Update your blog!" I hear from Bananaman. It's a comment that isn't meant to harp or pester, but simply to nudge, as a good friend would do. I'll always appreciate those nudges, especially because these last six months have dealt me up with an extremely full plate as if I had just been served up a heaping dish from the all-you-can-eat buffet of life.
Surely, with everything on my plate something is bound to drop on the floor. This blog is one, and my apologies to my dear friend Brian and anyone else who has checked this site so much more often than I have lately. Thanks for having patience in me, in holding me accountable. Moving forward, I can't guarantee that I'll keep my blog as updated as I once used to, but knowing that there is an occasional soul that checks in every once in a while does make a difference.
Keep on me, and I'll keep on posting. At the very least, I'll do my best to try and squeeze this in between meals.

Comments